Are you a top performer who is seeking more? CyByte offers challenging opportunities. As a growing company, we're always looking for talented people with advanced skills/degrees to join us.
Joining CyByte means the opportunity to be mentored and trained by some of the best in the business. At CyByte, we encourage a high-energy culture dedicated to excellent service delivery to our customers, mutual respect, open communication and strong ethical standards.
If you'd like an exciting, challenging and rewarding workplace with career advancement based on performance,
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAP Business Intelligence Analyst
• Plano, TX
• Min Experience - 8 Years
Duration: 18 months
Ensures system and business requirements are met by monitoring available metrics and collecting feedback post-implementation.
Leads process improvement efforts to enhance business performance.
Meets with customers to gather and document effective business requirements.
Maps and analyzes end-to-end business processes as part of overall documentation. Documents details of requests according to IT governance framework, captures or updates relevant knowledge and transitions product to support.
Acts as a subject matter expert and supports train-the-trainer and other learning activities with the business and Business Process Partners.
Serves as SAP configuration and solution expert and champions new and innovative business solutions within established and emerging technical architectures Leads cross-functional teams in application of Lean Six Sigma methodology and tools to define and scope continuous improvement projects to achieve strategic objectives and drive performance.
Serves as a coach and mentor to more junior Analysts.
Minimum 7 years SAP configuration experience required.
Minimum 3 year experience as IT technology lead delivering projects through a project life-cycle methodology required.
Minimum 7 years analytical and business requirements gathering experience on information technology team required. SAP ECC 6.0 experience required.
Oil and gas industry experience required.
SAP P2P Business Analysis.
Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications and/or Computer Information Systems, Business Administration or related field of study required SAP certification in solutions and components preferred Project management certification preferred Business analyst certification preferred. Lean Six Sigma green belt or higher certification preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Expert understanding of technology and systems Advanced knowledge of business analysis tools and methodologies Strong ability to gather business requirements and develop associate functional/technical specifications Ability to perform quality assurance testing strategies, plans, and execution Strong collaboration skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment Expert knowledge of SAP modules Strong programming and problem solving skills Solid project management skills SAP procure-to-pay. Configuration of SAP SCM, MM, CLM, SRM, PM, WM, PS. Experience incorporating Ariba.
Business Intelligence Lead Analyst
• Plano, TX
• Min Experience - 10 Years
One of our clients, a major Retailer, is looking for a talented Business Intelligence (BI) Lead Analyst
• At least 9-11 years of hands-on experience in Business Intelligence systems design, implementation and administration, including one or more of the following: IBM Infosphere DataStage , Cognos, Business Objects, Microsoft Reporting Services, MicroStrategy
• 7-10 years of experience working with database and ETL development and tools.
• Created and managed the import and validation of data from various SQL databases, flat files, and feeds (e.g. JSON, XML)
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications and/or Computer Information Systems.
• Responsible for the design, maintenance, development and deployment of multi-dimensional reports using the Cognos Business Intelligence solution
• Perform and document data analysis, data validation, data mapping/design, produce data samples/prototypes and produce ad hoc reports.
• Obtain and analyze data by accessing multiple sources, including Datastage and other data warehouses.
• Demonstrate strong SQL skills to enable agile data analysis and data preparation for front end BI implementation
• Evaluate and plan activities to implement automation of manual data extracts and other manual activities supporting any reporting
• Integrate internal and external data sources and systems with our BI application
• Closely partner with finance, accounting, marketing and supply chain to design and implement ETL processes, user tools and analytical solutions
• The Business Intelligence Lead Analyst is a highly cross-functional role at the intersection of business analytics, data modeling, and technical dashboard and report development. S(he) will collaborate closely with business groups (e.g. Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing); enabling data-driven insights and decisions. The position resides in the Business Intelligence group in Finance and will report to a BI/Systems Manager